If you are looking for assistance with your paver installation project and do not know where to start, you have arrived at the right place.
After installing hundreds of projects, and speaking with thousands of homeowners, we understand that the process of researching paver companies, the materials, the installation processes, and so on, can be extremely confusing and overwhelming.
In an effort to save you time and energy, we have consolidated the most popular questions and topics that we are asked on a daily basis and packaged them up for you on this page.
Just click on a question or topic below and you will be taken to the answer…
1. How Much Do Pavers Cost To Install?
2. How do I find an Honest and Reputable Paver Contractor?
3. The Secret No Paver Contractor Wants You To Know
4. What is a Better Investment for my home Flagstone or Pavers?
5. Why Pavers Would Have Been a Better Choice for Our Driveway
6. Stamped Concrete vs. Pavers….which one is better?
7. 8 Reasons To Choose Paving Stones Over Concrete
8. Should I go with a Traditional Concrete Slab or should I go with Pavers?
9. Paver Design Ideas…can you help me with this?
10. What is the Proper Paver Installation Process?
11. How do I verify if the salesperson that came out to my house is registered with the CSLB and has obtained their HIS?
12. My Landscaper says he can do the Pavers, Artificial Grass, Fire Pit, Everything for that matter. This sounds GREAT! Is this a good way to go, since it sounds like a 1-Stop-Shop?
13. I saw a company with an A+ BBB rating and another company with a B+ rating; I assume the better the score, the better the company. Is my assumption correct?
14. If a company has been in business longer, I assume this means the company has more experience and is most likely a better choice to do business with. Am I right to assume this?
15. Do you have a Master List of Paver Companies in San Diego?
16. How do I find an Honest and Reputable Paver Contractor?
17. What do Paver Installation Customers have to say?
18. How can I Receive a Discount on My Paver Installation?
19. What Financing Options are Available?
20. What Guarantees are Available?
21. Do you have a referral program?
I think I am ready for a free estimate, what do I do now? Just click the button below and fill out our quick form or give us a call 858-925-3000 (we are very friendly, we promise we won’t bite)
Have more questions….give us a call or shoot us an email with your question